B.A.P STARCAST Line Part 3
B.A.P STARCAST Line Part 2
B.A.P STARCAST Line Part 1
#itsBANGday |900331 | Its my husband’s birthday! Darling, you are the most sweetest person i’ve ever met. The most adorable 23 yr old guy with such an amazing heart and made me a better person everyday. You cheer me up with your gummy smile and calms me down with your hoarse deep voice. Thank you for being born, thank you for being the most respectful leader and thank you for showing me such a wonderful world i’ve never see before. Happy Birthday Bang Yongguk /kiss <3
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
Just to clarify that the little boy dying under the doctor’s knife is because the doctor is stealing his organs to sell in the black market, hence the cooler at their feet which alludes to keeping the organ alive and stable for selling. This is such a strong photo set, really induces a sense of disgust and sadness.
I cried a little